Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- Next week is the end of Q3FY16 and we want to enable you to finish strong. The Security Roundtable community shares best practices, uses cases and expert advice you can use to help guide executives on managing cybersecurity risks.
- Mark your calendar! Palo Alto Networks Sales Kickoff is August 22-24, 2016 in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Looking for more information on AutoFocus and Aperture? On Wednesday, May 4 we will be hosting two webcasts, one at 8AM PDT (webcast registration page) and the other at 3PM PDT (webcast registration page). Register today.
- Here are new customer success stories you can use to help push that deal across the finish line:
- CAME Group deploys Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform, including Traps in central data center and 50 branch offices.
- Sielte deploys Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform, including WildFire to protect its cloud-based services.
What topics would you like the scoop on next? Let us know by commenting on this blog.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password.