Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- Ignite Conference 2016 is 5 weeks away so we created a Top 5 Reasons Why Partners Should Attend Ignite Conference 2016 List. Each week we will reveal one of the Top 5 Reasons. We’ll kick it off with reason #5:
#5: This will be the largest gathering of next-generation security experts. There is no better opportunity to network and learn how to address today’s toughest security challenges.
- Did you miss Palo Alto Networks CEO, Mark McLaughlin’s keynote at RSA 2016? Don’t worry, you can watch the replay of The (Inevitable?) Decline of the Digital Age.
- We just completed a record quarter for Traps sales and new customer additions. Don’t miss the endpoint transformation to prevention. To learn more attend the Advanced Endpoint Protection, A Traps Tutorial webcast on March 16, 2016 11:00 – 12:00 PM PST.
- EMEA Breach Prevention Week begins on Monday, March 7, 2016 at 2PM CET. During the opening session Gary Davis, Palo Alto Networks EMEA CSO will be joined by industry experts like IDC to discuss, How EU Regulations Impact Cybersecurity? Great opportunity for both you and your customers.
- We recently added Pre-Sales to our enablement framework. To learn more about our recent enablement changes download our Partner FAQ from the Partner Portal.*
What topics would you like the scoop on next? Let us know by commenting on this blog.
*To access content on the Partner Portal you must be a Palo Alto Networks NextWave channel partner and have a valid user name and password.