Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- Get a sneak peek into the all new Ignite 2016. As a reminder, you can help your customers save money on their Ignite 2016 passes while you earn credit for the Sell 10, Get 1 Free promotion. Check out the Ignite 2016 Partner Kit for the latest partner information on this event.
- “Know thy Enemy” is an age-old saying that holds true today in the battle against cybercrime. Customers are looking for a trusted security advisor who not only understands the mindset, but most importantly knows how to stop today’s cybercriminal. In a recent study entitled Flipping the Economics of Attacks, Ponemon Institute helps you understand what motivates cybercriminals and how to eliminate an attackers financial incentives.
- The Buy 1 Get 1 Evaluation / Not-for-Resale Gear promotion has been extended from February 1, 2016 to August 1, 2016.
- Thanks to Unit 42, we’re able to help our mutual customers understand the tools, tactics and infrastructure deployed by Scarlet Mimic, a years-long espionage campaign targeting minority activists.
- Register today for the next Traps Insights webinar on February 11, 2016 at 8:00 AM PST. This webinar will cover endpoint security in the context of ICS-SCADA systems.
What topics would you like the scoop on next? Let us know by commenting on this blog.