Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- Ignite Conference 2016 is not only a great event for your customers, but it is a great event for you, our partners, as well. Check out the detailed Ignite Conference 2016 agenda published this week. Ignite Conference 2016 features more than 60 technical sessions, across 6 different tracks, plus hands on workshops and Ultimate Test Drives. Register today.
- Why Attend Ignite 2016
- Make sure to read the blog series written by John Davis, Federal Chief Security Officer at Palo Alto Networks, entitled the Four Imperatives of Cybersecurity in the Digital Age. In part one, John talks about how We Must “Flip the Scales.”
- Did you miss the Palo Alto Networks and Proofpoint webinar on February 25, 2016? You can still watch the replay and learn how our partnership helps you extend threat prevention.
- Come visit us at RSA (February 29, to March 4, 2016) in Booth #N3811 Moscone North Expo Hall. And don’t miss Mark McLaughlin’s keynote, The (Inevitable?) Decline of the Digital Age…, on Wednesday, March 3, at 3:30 PM PST in the Esplanade Ballroom.
- Congratulations to Ron Myers and Todd Palmer for making CRN’s coveted Channel Chiefs list for 2016. This list represents the top channel chiefs in the IT industry and we are honored to be on this prestigious list.
What topics would you like the scoop on next? Let us know by commenting on this blog.