Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- Ignite 2016 will be the largest gathering of next-generation experts in the world. To help you make sure your customers do not miss out on this premier security event, we have added an email invite to our Ignite 2016 Partner Kit for you to customize and send to your customers.
- Looking for information on our recent enablement changes? Check out the Partner Enablement FAQ on the Partner Portal.
- Palo Alto Networks CEO Mark McLaughlin on CNBC, talking about the security market paradigm shift from legacy point products that react to platforms that proactively prevent.
- Last week, Ponemon Institute issued a new study entitled Flipping the Economics of Attacks, focused on understanding what motivates cybercriminals and how to eliminate an attacker’s financial incentives. Register for the February 25, 2016 at 10AM PST webinar to hear directly from Dr. Larry Ponemon, Chairman and Founder of the Ponemon Institute and Scott Simkin, Palo Alto Cybersecurity Team.
- Together with you, our partners, we will redefine endpoint security. To learn more about the endpoint market shift from legacy detection and remediation to the future of pure prevention join our Traps Tutorial webinar on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 11AM PST.
What topics would you like the scoop on next? Let us know by commenting on this blog.