Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
(Note: Many links featured in this blog lead to our Partner Portal. If you are a Palo Alto Networks partner, please request access.)
- Have questions about Ignite 2016? Wondering if there are any promotions for partners? Looking for collateral you can use to invite your customers? Access partner content for Ignite 2016.
- Last year, 23 of our partners doing more than $1 million in business with us grew 100%. We have analyzed what these 23 partners did differently than our other partners and discovered they did five key things differently. Find out what these five key things are in our Partner Growth Blueprint.
- Have you heard of a BackStab Attack? No, this isn’t something you have to warn your teenager about. This is a new attack technique identified by Unit 42. Learn more.
- To close out 2015, we have created a 2016 Cybersecurity Predictions blog series, containing a wealth of useful information, especially as you prepare and plan for 2016. We have unveiled eight of the ten predictions so far. Read the latest prediction: Rapid Adoption of Mobile Payments will Accelerate Cybersecurity Threats.
- For the social media savvy partners or for partners looking to stay informed while also staying close to home as we approach the end of year, we will be hosting a discussion on the 2016 Threat Landscape via Twitter on Thursday, December 17 from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. PDT. Be sure to follow the hashtag #PANWchat to join the discussion.
What topics would you like the scoop on next? Let us know by commenting on this blog.