Ignite 2016 Call for Papers is officially open now through January 8, 2016.
We’re looking for engaging speakers who will provide to a Cybersecurity-savvy audience:
- Insightful, relevant and highly technical experiences
- Fresh approaches for turning threat research into prevention models
- Secure and technical best practices
Ignite is quickly becoming one of the biggest events in the security industry. Don’t miss the opportunity to network and share your expertise with our Ignite community of distinguished security professionals and researchers.
Important dates to remember
- Call for Papers Opens: November 20, 2015
- Call for Papers Closes: January 8, 2016
- Notification to Authors: January 13, 2016
About Ignite 2016
Ignite is a live, four-day conference designed for today’s security professionals. Hear from innovators and experts, gain real-world skills through hands-on sessions and interactive workshops, and find out how breach prevention is changing the security industry. Visit the Ignite website for more information about tracks, workshops and marquee sessions.