Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- We announced the extension of our Buy 1 Get 1 Evaluation/NFR Gear Promotion earlier this week. You now have through January 31, 2016 to act on this promotion. Make sure to follow us on Twitter @NextWavePartner for more real-time channel updates like this one.
- Watch Palo Alto Networks founder and CTO Nir Zuk’s interview with New York Times, President and CEO Mark Thompson. In the interview, Nir discusses why companies need to rethink how they can protect themselves from today’s advanced cyber attacks.
- Do you have customers that are highly vulnerable because they are struggling to migrate from unsupported Windows Server 2003 or Windows XP? Read how the Palo Alto Networks Traps endpoint solution can help provide advanced detection protection where traditional signature-based endpoints fail.
- Looking for insight around what Palo Alto Networks is telling today’s CIOs & CISOs to help them select their next cybersecurity solution? Download our Cybersecurity Buyers Guide.
- Have you downloaded your free copy of Navigating the Digital Age? The insights gained from this book are essential for today’s business leaders. Download a complimentary copy.
- Looking to help your customers get better control of their SaaS applications? Our new Aperture, complete SaaS security solution can help. Access a webinar that will highlight how Aperture’s detailed analysis and analytics on SaaS usage prevents data risk and compliance violations.
What topics would you like the scoop on next? Let us know by commenting below.