Sit back and relax. Let us do the information gathering and give you the channel scoop.
- Our Q1 FY16 earnings call is on Monday, November 23, 2015 at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time (4:30 p.m. Eastern Time). Register here to attend the call.
- We have created a 2016 Cybersecurity Predictions blog series, containing a wealth of useful information, especially as you prepare and plan for 2016.
Prediction #1: Online Marketing Trends will Change Web Based Threats…Slightly
Prediction #2: The What Matters more than the Who in Mobile Security
- Getting the c-suite involved in the security discussion will help your customers make the right investments in training, people and process. To learn more listen to this Bloomberg Radio
- The US Federal Government is projected to spend $14B in fiscal 2016 on cybersecurity. To learn more about how government organizations have made themselves more vulnerable to cyber threats by working in silos, check out the on-demand webcast, Reassessing the Cyber Threat Landscape.
- We created the Adversaries and Their Motivations blog series to help you better understand the mindset of the attackers you are trying to protect your customers against.
What topics would you like the scoop on next? Let us know by commenting on this blog.