VMworld Europe 2015 returns to Barcelona next week, October 12–15 and will once again take place at the Fira Barcelona Gran Via. If you missed us at VMworld in San Francisco in August, here’s another chance to see next-generation security for the data center in action.
We invite you to join us at Booth D308!
See live demonstrations of Palo Alto Networks products and services, including:
- VM-Series for NSX
- VM-Series for vCloud Air
- AirWatch Integration
- Next-Generation Firewall
- Traps Advanced Endpoint Protection for Servers
Check out some of our experts presenting on the following topics during our in-booth presentations:
- SDDC Micro-segmentation with NSX and the VM-Series
- Protecting vCloud Air deployments with the VM-Series
- Securing your data center best practices
- Preventing zero day server exploits
- Mobile workforce security with GlobalProtect and AirWatch
Join Palo Alto Networks technical marketing engineers at the VMworld Hands-on-Labs, located in Hall 7.0 for the opportunity to deep-dive with Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewalls and VMware NSX.
And don’t forget to check out our speaking sessions happening throughout the week:
- “Why NSX within a SDDC? A Customer Example”, presented by Dharminder Debisarun on Monday, October 12, 1:00pm – 1:30pm
- “Safely Enable Mobile Devices for Business with Palo Alto Networks and AirWatch Integration”, presented by Joby Menon on Tuesday, October 13, 12:30pm – 1:30pm
- “Deep Dive: Using Palo Alto Networks VM-Series and vCloud Air to Secure Public and Hybrid Clouds”, presented by Jigar Shah on Tuesday, October 13, 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- “The Best SDDC!”, presented by Dale Ferrario, Liron Friend, Jonathan Bowman, Tom Stockwell, Javier Olcoz, Dharminder Debisarun on Tuesday, October 13, 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- Customer Case Study: “How Novamedia protects their Software Defined Datacenter with Palo Alto Networks”, presented by Matt Keil and Dharminder Debisarun on Wednesday, October 14, 11:00am – 12:00pm
- “Deep Dive: Securing Your Cloud with VMware NSX and the Palo Alto Networks VM-Series”, presented by Sudeep Padiyar on Wednesday, October 14, 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Click here to view the entire agenda for VMworld Europe 2015