Black Hat USA 2015 is taking over Mandalay Bay all this week in Las Vegas, and we invite you to visit with Palo Alto Networks Wednesday and Thursday at the Expo Hall.
Join us at Booth #119 this Wednesday and Thursday to:
- Learn more about new Palo Alto Networks integrations
- Watch demonstrations of Palo Alto Networks products, including AutoFocus actionable threat intelligence, and get your questions answered by our technical experts
- Meet the Unit 42 threat intelligence team
- Play the Cyber Detective Game, that Palo Alto Networks has collaborated with the Tech Museum to create at the nation’s first interactive exhibit on Cyber Security
- Nominate your favorite cybersecurity book to be featured on the 2016 Cybersecurity Canon list
- Talk with our onsite recruiters about new opportunities with Palo Alto Networks
- Enter to win a Lytro Camera and other great prizes
Be sure to catch Palo Alto Networks cybersecurity expert Davis Hake, who will be presenting “Security in Focus” on Wednesday, August 5, at 10:20am in the Business Hall, Theater B.
Watch this space for video updates on the scene at Black Hat.
- Read about the newest findings from Palo Alto Networks Threat Intelligence Team, Unit 42
- Learn how Palo Alto Networks has partnered up with the Tech Museum to launch the Cyber Detectives exhibit
- Check out the full list of 2015 Cybersecurity Canon winners and learn more about the Cybersecurity Canon project